Wednesday 13 July 2016

Style Me Wednesday// Blog Hop


Today I thought I would post something a bit different! 




I've never thought I was a playsuit type girl, but I took the plunge and bought one from New Look that has literally stood stagnant in my wardrobe for about 2 years. When I first got home and tried it on it made me feel like a coat hanger as it offered no shape and most certainly didn't guide me in the illusion of curves! More recently, however, after going to the gym and building a bit of a booty (!) I decided to try it on again and this time it looked rather good- if I do say so myself!

So I reached for my money tree and went on a bit of a romper spree! I purchased from many websites and many sellers (and will do a nice try on post when they arrive) and thought that, whilst I await my delivery, I would do a 'how to' style post. 

The red floral print playsuit is so pretty and should really be the statement piece of the outfit, so I have paired it with some simple red and black accessories with a little hint of gold. 

Red Playsuit : similar style here or here.

What would you style with this red romper?

No comments:

Post a Comment