Monday 11 July 2016

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream


Following my recent trip to The Body Shop, I picked up this tub of Vitamin E Moisture Cream. This was the second time of picking this up, the first being many moons ago, but I couldn't remember why I stopped using it, so decided to try it again! 




The product itself is very pale pink, and has a scent that just smells clean that is quite pleasant. Personally, I don't like perfumed moisturiser as it tends to wreak havoc with my sensitive skin, so this is perfect for me! 

Texture-wise, the cream is very light but is still super moisturising. I have continuously dry skin, and I've found this has really helped to lessen the flakey-ness, especially around my nose and on my forehead. The cream sinks in right away, meaning that you can apply make up pretty much straight after putting it on. However, I found that occasionally the hydration got a little intense and I ended up looking rather shiny after putting on my make up. Because of this, I tend to use it as a night cream which really helps to keep my face hydrated overnight. 

At £12 for 50ml, it is quite expensive for a day cream, but let me tell you a little really does go a long way. So don't get thrown off by the size of the tub. I've only just started to scrape the bottom of mine and I've had it since December 2015, so it hasn't done too badly!

What are your favourite hydrating creams? Are you tempted by The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment