Tuesday 16 August 2016

Romwe Wishlist


As the summer holidays here in England draw to a close, it is time to sort out the 'back to school' work wardrobe. So, I decided to go on an online window shopping scroll on my trusted online store Romwe, and present to you my best work item picks. 
 


I hope you love these products as much as I do! Romwe have so much more to offer so browse through their site because you're sure to find something that'd please your taste! If you have clicked the links listed above you will see for yourself that they sell at really good prices and the free shipping service (if you buy over $50) then just comes as a bonus. You can also save up to 60% off when you make your first order, so who's really winning here?! 

Leave a comment with your favourite item or if you've found something on their site that you want to share with everyone else!


17 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Love the kimono jacket. #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kimonos! So easy to style! Thanks Megan!

      Delete
  2. Love that navy striped sweater! Super cute for Fall!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! And can be paired with so many things.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thought I would pick a different type of colour, I'm not really a green clothing type person! But this was nice!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love that green dress! The cutest thing ever! Have you ever purchased from that website before?

    I found you on the Friday Favorites Link Up!

    Alisia - Appetizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have! I did so much research before actually purchasing though, which I recommend. You definitely need to read the sizing as small in one item might actually be a medium in another. It is a good site though with some great value for money!
    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I'm always so skeptical about buying things online and Romwe is one of those sites that makes me a little nervous. Love your blog by the way!!
    Blessed Messes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I get what you mean. I did a lot of research and looked at reviews, videos etc of experiences people had had. I feel it is quite hit and miss, but they still have cute stuff!
    Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like I am with the majority of commenters here: the kimono rocks! Great post!

    Claudia via http://avalon-media.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love Kimonos! They are such a staple and can be put with pretty much anything! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  9. Great pics! Love the mint dress!! - Dorrie @ Rt 1 US 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment- I don't usually go for green but I liked this dress!

      Delete
  10. Those are great choices! They're the perfect pieces for transitioning between seasons! Thanks for linking up at Bloggy Brunch. :)

    ReplyDelete