Sunday 21 August 2016

ROMWE WISHLIST: How to Style

 
As my Romwe Wishlist has been getting some really nice comments, I have decided to do a post on how I would style some of my wishlist items. I do tend to keep it simple so enjoy!
 ITEM 1




ITEM 2


Grey Sneakers//£21.48

ITEM 3


ITEM 4

ITEM 5

 What would you pair my items with? Any other recommendations? Don't forget to check out Romwe and their amazing collection of clothes and if you want to go directly to an item I have chosen, please don't hesitate to click on the link :D

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up on Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with Turning heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete