Saturday 9 July 2016

Workout Wear

When going to the gym, you won't find me donning a sports bra and mini shorts. So, I thought I would share some of my favourite workout wear!



I really like Forever 21's range of leggings. They're exceptionally comfortable and have a nice snug fit. I've purchased 3 pairs from them recently and the quality is outstanding! As many legging-wearers know, some brands can go quite see-through, especially when bending down, so it is great to know that these leggings are squat-proof. 

As for tops, I've always worn vests when working out as they tend to have a looser fit which I find more comfortable. I usually turn to my Superdry burn out tee or Adidas prime tank top as they come in numerous colours!

And with bras, I personally love Forever 21 low and medium impact sports bras. Since I'm not particularly gifted in the boob department, it gives me enough support for my gym routine but obviously depending on sizing you might need something a bit different.

What do you like wearing to the gym?

Until next time, 

1 comment:

  1. Love this workout gear! I prefer good quality work out clothes because they last long and make you feel comfortable during gym hours. Mostly I prefer buying that from Carbon38.com. It is a largest website for beautiful and affordable fitness apparels.

    ReplyDelete