Thursday 7 July 2016

Boho Tribal Bikini

I'm cheap! Not by name, but by nature. 







Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending my well earned cash on some good quality clothing, but if I can I will try to find a bargain. This is especially true when it comes to items I tend to wear once a year. 

So, I recently acquired this tribal-look bikini from eBay! Yes, I know! My colleagues and friends were flabbergasted when I told them I bought clothing off of an eBay seller who quite clearly bought shed loads from China to sell on. Now, I know when I shop on eBay not to expect the best quality or the best fit because, quite frankly, you get what you pay for.



I bought this bikini for £4.00 with 25p shipping and was surprised when it landed on my doorstep 2 days later actually looking like the picture! The fabric felt like good quality swimsuit material and, although the back band, was a bit lose, the fit was reasonable. Being a small boob-d lady, I decided to alter the band to ensure I felt comfortable wearing it during my holiday later the year, but after paying a mere £4.00, I really wasn't bothered spending an extra 15 minutes taking it in. 


What are your views on eBay purchases? Or purchases from other Chinese vendors? 


Until next time, 


2 comments: